thank you.Oh

She showed me my own face, Edward's, Jacob's, Rosalie's, Esme's, Carlisle's, Alice's, Jasper's, flipping through all our family's faces faster and faster.Im serious.I would just have to settle for flushed

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-01-21, 05:16 PM
الصورة الرمزية دلوعه

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2011
المشاركات: 3,247
دلوعه is on a distinguished road
افتراضي thank you.Oh

She showed me my own face, Edward's, Jacob's, Rosalie's, Esme's, Carlisle's, Alice's, Jasper's, flipping through all our family's faces faster and faster.Im serious.I would just have to settle for flushed and self-conscious.Maybe because the Cullens looked just slightly wrong under Alices party lights.raybansfake.com:raybansfake.com]fake ray bans!I miss you every day, Bella.The Volturi became involved, of course.Well, we can try, I suppose.impossibly youthful and lovely as ever.This was not the same wolf that I'd dreamed of in another life.Jacob raised his hand.I decided to turn east at the next corner,raybansfake.net:raybansfake.net]ray ban sunglasses, and then loop around after a few blocks and try my luck on a different street on my way back to the boardwalk. he hissed at himself.His voice was even fainter than his brothers' feathery sighs.It's a killer, Bella.She understood my puzzled expression as I wondered why her record was only almost as clean.As if my own remembered thirst was not enough.Carlisle wanted to lead the tracker as far north as possible, wait for him to get close, and then turn and ambush him.Quil had jumped up to give me a high five and kiss me on the cheek.I heard his door slam, and looked over to see that he'd removed his sweater, too.The urgency of my thirst receded momentarily at his touch.Usually I can find someone very easily, once I've heard their mind before.At least he didnt threaten to kill himself to make me kiss him, I snapped. There has been a misunderstanding, that is all.Her chin jutted out.I've been so worried.I was having an anxiety attack the whole time.I was definitely sick now.Okay.Jacobs head swiveled back and forth, looking at our faces.Irina's body went rigid and her eyes finally focused on Caius.Good, thank you.Oh, honey, you're so beautiful.I cringed internally at her imagined reaction.I ground my teeth and went for the phone.was the leader, but she and her hard-faced mate, Liam, were long used to trusting the judgment of their newest coven member.Her size was so insignificant that the reaction to her appearance confused me.Close enough that the warmth coming off her body was like a physical touch against the left side of my body. Bella,don't besilly.Yum.Oh.I was driving slowly, so that I could safely stare out across the ocean now and then, as the road wound closer to the sea cliffs.It was past midnight, and Bella's house was dark and quiet.If you're a doctor.What.That was very quick.floating, all the pain gone.Well, until we meet again.Off on another vampire errand,Leah grumbled.I pulled myself up on my elbow so that I could see his face better.I can stay, baby, if you need me.Alice stepped up and quickly slid both combs into my hair under the edge of the thick braids.She deliberated for a moment.And even when I was in control of myself, I would never feel exactly the way I felt now.She does.He was the first one to think of it, and, in the beginning, he was unstoppable.

قديم 2012-01-23, 06:00 AM
الصورة الرمزية كويتي

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2011
المشاركات: 6,857
كويتي تم تعطيل التقييم
افتراضي رد: thank you.Oh

يعطيك العافيه

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدليلية (Tags)
youoh

جديد مواضيع قسم كلام نواعم 2014

أدوات الموضوع